donglie7268 2011-11-22 09:42 采纳率: 100%
浏览 55
已采纳

没有通过SID的会话 - 它可靠吗?

I'm working on a project that keeps some user information (non-sensitive) in a php session. As it is my first time working with sessions, I never bothered to pass any Session ID, but it still works - is that right ? I couldn't find any information about that.

I'm using some parts of the information in the $_SESSION variable to navigate and influence some of the sites' behaviour, and it sometimes is crucial for the page to interact with the user. Meaning without the correct informatin of the current session the navigation will be broken.

So, can I rely on the existence of Sessions ? And can I rely on the server to automatically pick the right session without passing the SID ?

I'm working only on one server and I don't need the session to be restorable (meaning that when a user leaves the application the session can be destroyed).

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiao9574 2011-11-22 10:37
    关注

If you couldn't find information about that, you probably skipped the most obvious reference: the official PHP manual. It's right there in the Introduction of the Sessions chapter:

Session support in PHP consists of a way to preserve certain data across subsequent accesses. This enables you to build more customized applications and increase the appeal of your web site.

A visitor accessing your web site is assigned a unique id, the so-called session id. This is either stored in a cookie on the user side or is propagated in the URL.

If your question is whether cookies are reliable for this purpose, in fact it's the de-facto standard nowadays. You'll hardly find PHP-powered sites that still transmit the session ID in the URL. The reason is that it's a problematic technique: it's too easy to give away your session ID. If you copy the URL and send a link to a friend or post it in a forum it's very easy that any stranger is able to access your private data, even inadvertently (you don't need a malicious guy here) if they visit the site before the session has expired and the site does not implement further verifications (which is the usual situation).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?