dongtiao0657 2011-08-15 18:35
浏览 80
已采纳

jquery ajax与php问题的分页

First off I would like to say that I have done ample research on jquery pagination tutorials and scripts and the ones I have tried had worked, but just not the way I wanted them to.

What I am looking for is a jquery+php pagination that has 5 buttons. One for the first page, last page, next page, previous page, and manually enter a page to go to (which would also display the current page). I am new to pagination and have no idea how to integrate or alter current scripts, but I'm willing to learn as long as I can have the 5 buttons stated above and use php mysql queries. Thanks for the help!

UPDATE: I can do this with only php (would have to reload the page) but I do not know how to do this with jquery

UPDATE2: I figured out how to have the user manually input page number, but I still do not know how to do the other for buttons. For the next and previous buttons, I think I need to return the current page, but I have no idea how to do this :/

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi9635 2011-08-15 18:56
    关注

The trick is you use limit and offset parameters in your mysql query. Depending on what page number of the result you are serving, you can modify the ordered mysql query to fetch the result from that offset. It's pretty simple to work with that after you understand how to paginate in mysql queries.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog