doubi9255 2013-08-04 15:38
浏览 35
已采纳

PHP用户帐户激活检查不起作用

I'm using PHP to build a login form, and one part of the form validation is checking whether or not the user is "active," which is an integer in the mysql table users that will be equal to 0 or 1(1 being an activated). In my current setup, the user can't login if they don't have an active account. My first attempt to implement this was:

//This code won't work because the query is an object, not an integer.
elseif(mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT COUNT('ID') FROM users WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND 'active'='1'") < 1) {
    echo('Account not activated. ');
}

But that was not working, because the result is an object, not an int. So, I searched for how to solve this problem, and was given the following solution.

//if 1, account is active, if 0, account is inactive
$result = mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT COUNT('ID') FROM users WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND 'active'='1'");
$row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result);
$booly = ($row != 1) ? 1 : 0;
echo $booly;

This code, however, only gives an answer of 1, even when I would expect it to give a 0. Where have I gone wrong? What other methods could I use to implement this feature?

UPDATE:

I was indeed incorrectly using single quotes instead of backticks, so I tried implementing all of the following variations (I believe the first one to be correct, but tried all the others when it didn't work). None of them have changed my results.

"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) AS count FROM users WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND 'active'='1'"
"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM users WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND active='1'")

"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) AS count FROM users WHERE 'username'='$usernamelogin' AND 'active'='1'"
"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM users WHERE 'username'='$usernamelogin' AND 'active'='1'")

"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) AS `count` FROM `users` WHERE `username`='$usernamelogin' AND `active`='1'"
"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM `users` WHERE `username`='$usernamelogin' AND `active`='1'")

I tried these as well, to no avail:

mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM users WHERE username=$usernamelogin AND `active`='1'");

mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM users WHERE username=$usernamelogin AND active='1'");

SOLUTION:

The solution implemented into the code:

$result = mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT COUNT(`ID`) AS count FROM users WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND `active`='1'");
if($row['count'] == true) {
    echo('account not active'); }
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dso0139 2013-08-04 15:40
    关注

Try this:

$result = mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT COUNT(`ID`) AS count FROM users WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND `active`='1'");
    var_dump($row['count'] < 1);

Edit: Changed single quotes to back quotes.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?