doupo5861 2012-11-05 21:59
浏览 43
已采纳

存储的MySQL过程与动态MySQL查询

I'm developing a basic php based function that executes MySQL queries in order to sort the data in the database and present it to the user. As a general statement, is it considered best practice to simply construct static queries and to execute them as needed, or simply piece together elements of a MySQL statement based on conditions?

To narrow the question, I have a specific example:

Say I have a few drop-down menus that define the search on the user's end. Let one drop-down simply contain a list of names, say Bob Smith, and the two others a date range. From there, I can easily create a search along the lines of SELECT item FROM checkOUT WHERE... I can definitely write a general query with parameters to be executed when ALL three of the parameters are present. Consider the case when only a date range is selected regardless of individuals - that would require only two parameters and a different general query. And what if the data is spread across multiple tables? That has to be taken into account. I should add as well that my function is based on drop-down menus - not original user input.

Basically, what would be the best method to create the MySQL Query - prepared statements or dynamically created statements? Obviously, the end result will rely on a hybrid of the two, but to which side it leans the farthest is the issue. I'm asking this question as I am not too familiar with this particular side of handling multiple queries from one source. Typically, I simply have to execute one query to get what I need and work with it - not sorting.

Any insight is appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiunai2169 2012-11-05 22:09
    关注

I usually make a $where variable and an $order variable and then build them based on the filter input from the page. Then i just append that to the base $sql variable and run it. Seems to work great for me. Just don't forget to escape any nasty input from the user before running the query though.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line