douhunbei0166 2018-08-30 14:53
浏览 93
已采纳

go中的函数参数与指针,切片和接口{}混淆

I've been reading about how Go passes arguments to functions via pointer vs. value. I've been reading about the interface type. And I've been tampering with the reflect package. But clearly, I still don't understand how it all works because of this example code here:

package main

import (
  "reflect"
  "fmt"
)
type Business struct {
  Name string
}

func DoSomething(b []Business) {

var i interface{}
  i = &b
  v := reflect.ValueOf(i).Elem()

for c:=0 ;c<10; c++ {

z := reflect.New(v.Type().Elem())
    s := reflect.ValueOf(z.Interface()).Elem()
    s.Field(0).SetString("Pizza Store "+ fmt.Sprintf("%v",c))
    v.Set(reflect.Append(v, z.Elem()))
  }
  fmt.Println(b)

}

func main() {

business := []Business{}
  DoSomething(business)

}

When I run this code, it will print a list of ten Business structs with the Business.Name of Pizza 0 to 9. I understand that in my example, that my DoSomething function received a copy of the slice of business, and hence, the business variable in my main function remains unaffected by whatever DoSomething does.

What I did next was change my func DoSomething(b []Business) to func DoSomething(b interface{}). Now when I try to run my script, I get the run time error of panic: reflect: Elem of invalid type on on the line z := reflect.New(v.Type().Elem())

I noticed that with DoSomething(b []Business), the variable i == &[]. But with DoSomething(b interface{}), the variable i == 0xc42000e1d0. Why is the variable i different under these two circumstances?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousui8263 2018-08-30 15:03
    关注

Your debugger most likely uses (or at least follows) the default formatting rules of the fmt package:

For compound objects, the elements are printed using these rules, recursively, laid out like this:

struct:             {field0 field1 ...}
    array, slice:       [elem0 elem1 ...]
    maps:               map[key1:value1 key2:value2 ...]
    pointer to above:   &{}, &[], &map[]

In your first case i holds a value of type *[]Business. So if a value being printed (or inspected) is a pointer to slice, it is printed as &[values].

In your second case i holds a pointer to an interface{} value, which is of type *interface{}. When printing a value of this type, the default %p format is used which simply prints the memory address as a hexadecimal value prefixed with 0x.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab有限元法求解梁带有若干弹簧质量系统的固有频率
  • ¥15 找一个网络防御专家,外包的
  • ¥100 能不能让两张不同的图片md5值一样,(有尝)
  • ¥15 informer代码训练自己的数据集,改参数怎么改
  • ¥15 请看一下,学校实验要求,我需要具体代码
  • ¥50 pc微信3.6.0.18不能登陆 有偿解决问题
  • ¥20 MATLAB绘制两隐函数曲面的交线
  • ¥15 求TYPCE母转母转接头24PIN线路板图