dsfe167834 2014-07-27 10:20
浏览 26
已采纳

IIS网页无法加载| 快速CGI相关

So I am running Windows Server 2012 with IIS 8.

I have tried many things to get PHP working, so I have installed PHP 5.5 via Web platform installer and also installed CGI prior to that via server manager.

When I try to load the page, I get this error message which I don't seem to be able to solve:

Anyone have any solutions?

Regards

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanhaodi4809 2014-07-27 10:43
    关注
    • Check to ensure your PHP actually runs from the command line. E.g. cd to the directory where PHP has been installed and then run "php -v". PHP should show it's version details or display errors if you are missing some system files.

• Check the Windows Event Log and look for errors around the time you load your webpage in IIS. There should be more detailed error messages about missing DLLs or configuration problems.

• I suspect you may not have the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 required by PHP 5.5. Not sure if the Web Platform installer installs this for you. Go to Add/Remove programs and see if you have this installed. The errors from one of the above sources should also help tell you if this is your problem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系