duanpa2143 2011-05-09 13:20
浏览 179
已采纳

使用TCPDF生成的UTF-8 PDF在Adobe Acrobat中显示正常,但在Illustrator和Google预览中已损坏

I use PHP and TCPDF to generate online invoices encoded in utf8. I've created font definition files following the tutorial on the tcpdf website using PT-sans .ttf file.

Generated pdf files look fine (accents are displayed correctly) when opened with Adobe Reader. But as soon as you open the pdf file with Adobe Illustrator, you'll see a mix of normal ascii characters and missing characters signs. When opened as attachment in the gmail preview, no text is displayed at all, just images will show up.

I also get unconsistent behavior with Foxit reader. It was ok on one computer (with font installed), but corrupted on another (without the font installed).

Illustrator (on the left) and Foxit reader printscreen: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14647415/illustrator%20and%20foxit.jpg

Here is a copy of the corrupted file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14647415/2011040-3.pdf

PDF's size is ±200kB, so font seems to be embeded correctly.

This seems to happen with any utf8 font, embeded with procedure described on the tcpdf website. When I tried the core cid fonts, that came with the tcpdf library, accented characters were missing, or have been replaced with ?, but the overal layout and text were ok in Illustrator, too. Attached utf-8 fonts like Dejavusans are showing up corrupted, too.

I use 'UTF-8' as a param passed into tcpdf constructor.

class XTCPDF extends TCPDF {

function __construct(){
    parent::__construct('P', 'mm', 'A4', true, 'UTF-8', false);
}

}

Do you have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thank you very much in advance.

p.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchi4544 2011-05-10 11:09
    关注

Problem was obviously caused by TCPDF automatically subsetting the font. This caused problems with charset (characters were "shifted", '0' interpreted as 'A' etc.) in aplications other than Acrobat.

Solution to this is setting:

$pdf->setFontSubsetting(false);

and subsetting your font manually to reduce the resulting file size, based on charset you want to use.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?