dqcd84732 2012-12-29 06:53
浏览 64
已采纳

MAMP PHP与Apple的已安装版本

I would like to use MAMP's version of PHP for my local PHP testing and development. I understand that Macs come with a version of PHP installed. I have installed MAMP and everything seems to be going smoothly except error reporting.

In Terminal I have checke which version of PHP my machine is using and it is not the one from MAMP. I have changed MAMP's php.ini files to report all errors. I am not getting any errors in my testing. I am inserting obvious errors to test for.

My questions are: How can I disable or remove the preinstalled version of PHP? How can I set my machine to use only MAMP's version of PHP? Can I test multiple versions of PHP at once? Is it recommended? How can I stay up to date with the latest version of PHP? Is it like normal Software Updates?

-Josh

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulin4844 2013-03-17 14:17
    关注

Add/change following line in ~/.profile or ~/.bashrc (for bash): export PATH=/Applications/MAMP/Library/bin:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/bin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH:/opt/local/bin and after that please re-login (or just execute e.g. /bin/bash).

From http://drupal.org/node/1464236

You can change the version # to the version you want.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 qgcomp混合物线性模型分析的代码出现错误:Model aliasing occurred
  • ¥100 已有python代码,要求做成可执行程序,程序设计内容不多
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥15 小红薯封设备能解决的来
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法