doufu3718 2010-03-17 21:43
浏览 117
已采纳

轻量级开源CMS - 现状

It happened that I need to pick up PHP based open source CMS. I did a small research and found many candidates. CMS made simple seems to be right choice, but I am not sure what's the current state, I know it was widely used time ago. I need it to be fully compliant with web standarts, lightweight (especially interface). It needs to be as simple as possible - basically just style and page content editing (news, maybe some image gallery) is enough. Sure content and style have to be separated from each other since content will be edited by non-programmer. One of the main goals is SEO so I'd like it to have friendly URLs. I think CMSes like Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress are too big for this project. Are there any recommendations ?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dougudu3564 2010-03-18 10:46
    关注

I'd recommend modx which is a simple cms to install and setup.

• It has friendly URLS
    • It can keep style and content separate.
    • It has a "user manager" permissions system so you can control exactly which documents are editted by registered users. Bob's guide has full details on permissions.

I'm not sure about the term "lightweight" which could imply limited features or some sort of restrictions. modx is compact and easy to install and you can get it running very quickly out of the box using the supplied defaults. However it's very flexible so it's possible to tweak or add extra features as required.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 UE5#if WITH_EDITOR导致打包的功能不可用
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题
  • ¥20 yolov5自定义Prune报错,如何解决?
  • ¥15 电磁场的matlab仿真
  • ¥15 mars2d在vue3中的引入问题
  • ¥50 h5唤醒支付宝并跳转至向小荷包转账界面