duanjiao3754 2016-03-21 10:54
浏览 263
已采纳

如何检查php中两个日期之间是否有周末?

I want to check if there is any sat or sun between two dates in php.

$fromDate = '03/21/2016';
$toDate = '03/28/2016';

I've tried other solution asked here but they didn't worked well. I want it in laravel 5.2 so if there is any easy way to handle this please guide me. thanks!

Update i also want to get if there is weekday(mon-fri) between two dates. i need it because user can select sat and Sunday only so in this condition I've to hide weekday option from him. So what I need is a method which tells me if start and end date has weekend or weekdays or both in it.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjie2940 2016-03-21 11:11
    关注

You can use date("N") to get current day of week and add the difference of days between your dates.. If this is bigger or equal to 6 than it's a weekend between or one date is in weekend.

//Get current day of week. For example Friday = 5
    $day_of_week = date("N", strtotime($fromDate));

$days = $day_of_week + (strtotime($toDate) - strtotime($fromDate)) / (60*60*24)
    //strtotime(...) - convert a string date to unixtimestamp in seconds.
    //The difference between strtotime($toDate) - strtotime($fromDate) is the number of seconds between this 2 dates. 
    //We divide by (60*60*24) to know the number of days between this 2 dates (60 - seconds, 60 - minutes, 24 - hours)
    //After that add the number of days between this 2 dates to day of week. So if first date is friday and days between this 2 dates is: 3 the sum will be 5+3 = 8 and it's bigger than 6 so we know it's a weekend between.

if($days >= 6){
      //we have a weekend. Because day of week of first date + how many days between this 2 dates are greater or equal to 6 (6=Saturday)
    } else {
      //we don't have a weekend
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

问题事件

• 提问应符合社区要求 12月19日

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题