duangai1368 2012-09-22 01:54
浏览 71
已采纳

在Data :: Dumper中是否有与Perls的Dumper()方法等效的Go语言?

I've looked at the very similarly titled post (Is there a C equivalent to Perls' Dumper() method in Data::Dumper?), regarding a C equivalent to Data::Dumper::Dumper();. I have a similar question for the Go language.

I'm a Perl Zealot by trade, and am a progamming hobbyist, and make use of Data::Dumper and similar offspring literally hundreds of times a day. I've taken up learning Go, because it looks like a fun and interesting language, something that will get me out of the Perl rut I'm in, while opening my eyes to new ways of doing stuffz... One of the things I really want is something like:

fmt.Println(dump.Dumper(decoded_json))

to see the resulting data structure, like Data::Dumper would turn the JSON into an Array of Hashes. Seeing this in Go, will help me to understand how to construct and work with the data. Something like this would be considered a major lightbulb moment in my learning of Go.

Contrary to the statements made in the C counterpart post, I believe we can write this, and since I'll be passing Dumper to Println, after compilation what ever JSON string or XML page I pass in and decode. I should be able to see the result of the decoding, in a Dumper like state... So, does any more know of anything like this that exists? or maybe some pointers to getting something like this done?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanhuoyao7011 2014-01-31 19:33
    关注

I found a couple packages to help visualize data in Go.

My personal favourite - https://github.com/davecgh/go-spew

There's also - https://github.com/tonnerre/golang-pretty

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解