doushan15559 2014-08-14 21:25
浏览 197
已采纳

goroutine调用的堆栈大小

I know go routine can have a few blocking actions, wonder if a goroutine can call a user-defined blocking function like a regular function. A user-defined blocking function has a few steps like, step1, step2.

In another word, I would like to find out whether we can have nested blocking calls in a go routine.

UPDATE:

Original intention was to find the stack size used by goroutine, especially with nested blocking calls. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks to the answer and comments, I created the following function that has 10,000 goroutines, it took 782MB of virtual memory 416MB of Resident memory on my Ubuntu desktop. It evens out to be 78KB of memory for each go routine stack. Is this a correct statement?

package main

import (
    "fmt"
    "time"
)

func f(a int) {
    x := f1(a);
    f2(x);
}
func f1(a int) int {
    r := step("1a", a);
    r = step("1b", r);
    return 1000 * a;
}
func f2(a int) {
    r := step("2a", a);
    r = step("2b", r);
}
func step(a string, b int) int{
    fmt.Printf("%s %d
", a, b);
    time.Sleep(1000 * time.Second)
    return 10 * b;
}

func main() {
    for i := 0; i < 100000; i++ {
        go f(i);
    }
    //go f(20);
    time.Sleep(1000 * time.Second)
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douchun1900 2014-08-15 18:43
    关注

I believe you're right, though I'm unsure of the relationship between "virtual" and "resident" memory it's possible there's some overlap.

Some things to consider: you're running 100,000 it appears, not 10,000.

The stack itself might contain things like the strings used for the printfs, method parameters, etc.

As of go 1.2 the default stack size (per go routine) is 8KB which may explain some of it.

As of go 1.3 it also uses an exponentially increasing stack size, but I doubt that's the problem you're running into.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置