duanhe7471 2016-06-17 22:46
浏览 816

去获取./…拒绝下载gopkg.in/yaml.v2

I'm just "getting" all required libraries by using go get ./... and go-get happily downloads all libs which are imported directly from github.com, however I get the error:

src/github.com/urfave/cli/altsrc/yaml_file_loader.go:17:2: cannot find package "gopkg.in/yaml.v2" in any of:
    /home/ci/.jenkins/tools/org.jenkinsci.plugins.golang.GolangInstallation/Go_1.6/src/gopkg.in/yaml.v2 (from $GOROOT)
    /home/ci/.jenkins/jobs/BlenderRender-Client/workspace/src/gopkg.in/yaml.v2 (from $GOPATH)

Sure, I could go get gopkg.in/yaml.v2 and it would work, however I'm setting up a CI server to automatically compile my project and I'd rather have go get ./... just download everything and not complain about gopkg.in-packets since I don't want to reconfigure my CI server every time some requirement changes.

Is there a way to tell go get ./... that it's fine to download gopkg.in packets?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutian3269 2016-10-20 20:10
    关注

Apparently you have issues with get, try go get -v gopkg.in/yaml.v2 and you'll face an error if you have git <=1.7.1

Just upgrade your git client, and problem fixed

You can also solve this by cloning the yaml.v2 repo into : /home/ci/.jenkins/jobs/BlenderRender-Client/workspace/src/gopkg.in/yaml.v2

run a git clone https://github.com/go-yaml/yaml.git /home/ci/.jenkins/jobs/BlenderRender-Client/workspace/src/gopkg.in/yaml.v2

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么