doudouwen2763 2013-01-14 16:01
浏览 70

Go的界面编程模型与OOP相比如何?

I have read through most of the Go tour tutorial, but I'm still unclear on how Go's interface programming model compares with OOP?

Can someone explain how I can start 'thinking in Go'?

I'm confused how you can define an interface, and then create objects based on the interface?

Does Go implicitly create an concrete implementation for you during compile time?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsqtl335227 2013-01-14 17:34
    关注

One of the problems OOP usually tries to solve is Polymorphism or the the ability for two different classes to have instances that behave the same. Usually in OOP this is accomplished by using inheritance. A Base class defines a minimal interface that other classes extend. All of the subclasses of Base class can be used as a Base class.

Go does the same thing not by inheritance but using interfaces. An interface is a "description" of behaviour. It is up to the individual Types in Go to satisfy this description by implementing each of the methods described in the interface. If a Type does implement all the methods described in the interface then it automatically satisfies the interface and can be cast to that interface automatically by the compiler.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP