net
gopkg.in

My Makefile looks like below:-

.PHONY: deploy

LOGLEVEL ?= 1
CONFIGFILE ?= 2
GOFLAGS ?= $(GOFLAGS:)

PWD = $(shell pwd)
export GOPATH = $(shell echo $$GOPATH):$(PWD)/_libs:$(PWD)
export GOBIN = $(PWD)/bin
export GOROOT = $(shell echo $$GOROOT)

deploy: clean build install 

build:
    @rm -rf pkg/ 2>/dev/null
    @rm -rf _libs/pkg/ 2>/dev/null
    @go build $(GOFLAGS) ./...

install:
    @go install ./...

clean:
    @go clean $(GOFLAGS) -i ./...

## EOF

Everything is working fine. Now I am thinking of moving to vendor. So I renamed my _libs to vendor and modified my Makefile like below:-

export GOPATH = $(shell echo $$GOPATH):$(PWD)

But after this I started getting the following error:-

vendor/golang.org/x/net/html/charset/charset.go:20:2: cannot find package "golang.org/x/text/encoding" in any of:
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/vendor/golang.org/x/text/encoding (vendor tree)
        /usr/local/go/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding (from $GOROOT)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding (from $GOPATH)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding
    vendor/golang.org/x/net/html/charset/charset.go:21:2: cannot find package "golang.org/x/text/encoding/charmap" in any of:
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/vendor/golang.org/x/text/encoding/charmap (vendor tree)
        /usr/local/go/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding/charmap (from $GOROOT)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding/charmap (from $GOPATH)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding/charmap
    vendor/golang.org/x/net/html/charset/charset.go:22:2: cannot find package "golang.org/x/text/encoding/htmlindex" in any of:
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/vendor/golang.org/x/text/encoding/htmlindex (vendor tree)
        /usr/local/go/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding/htmlindex (from $GOROOT)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding/htmlindex (from $GOPATH)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/src/golang.org/x/text/encoding/htmlindex
    vendor/golang.org/x/net/html/charset/charset.go:23:2: cannot find package "golang.org/x/text/transform" in any of:
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/vendor/golang.org/x/text/transform (vendor tree)
        /usr/local/go/src/golang.org/x/text/transform (from $GOROOT)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/golang.org/x/text/transform (from $GOPATH)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/src/golang.org/x/text/transform
    vendor/golang.org/x/net/http2/h2i/h2i.go:38:2: cannot find package "golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal" in any of:
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/vendor/golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal (vendor tree)
        /usr/local/go/src/golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal (from $GOROOT)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal (from $GOPATH)
        /Users/debraj/golang/src/b/m/session-service/src/golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal

Environment:-

• go version go1.7.3 darwin/amd64
  • Mac OS X 10.11.6

Can someone let me know why I am getting the above errors with vendor but everything works fine with _libs?

UPDATE

In my local the newlines in the output of $(go list ./... | grep -v /vendor/) was causing some problem. So to resolve this I had to modify the jimb 's solution a bit. I introduced a variable in Makefile PKG = $(shell go list ./... | grep -v /vendor/ | tr " " " ") and then used that variable in go install & go build like @go build $(GOFLAGS) $(PKG)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duai1683 2017-01-11 19:40
    关注

The _libs directory starts with _, and is ignored by the go tool. When you move the packages to vendor/, the ./... wildcard now includes all packages in the vendor directory.

You should explicitly list the package you want to install, rather than rely on the ./... wildcard. If you still want the wildcard behavior, you can use go list ./... and filter any package containing a vendor/ directory in their path. Depending on your specific needs, this could be as simple as:

go install $(go list ./... | grep -v vendor/)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?