d := c.Incr()
    fmt.Println(d)
}

func main() {
    var s B
    s.Incr() //B has Incr
    Add(s)
}

Using this example i wanted to check whether B implement interface C or not. In this example Add accept s (type B) as input. B implement C.

But when i change Incr() method from original to

func (a *A) Incr() int {
    a.A1++
    return a.A1
}

It compiler gives the error

./main.go:35: cannot use s (type B) as type C in argument to AddContent: B does not implement C (Incr method has pointer receiver)

So i am still confused whether a struct implement all the interface that one of their embedded type implement.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doupa1883 2015-08-10 15:34
    关注

Yes, your struct implements the method set of the embedded type.

However, when you change the signature of Incr to func (a *A) Incr() int, you need a pointer for the receiver of that method. A itself doesn't implement Incr when it has a pointer receiver.

The reason the s.Incr() call works, is that the s value is addressable, and Go automatically references it for the method call. When you pass s to Add, you're attempting to convert it to a C interface, the value would no longer be addressable, and the Incr method isn't in the method set.

In this case, you can either change the embedded type to *A,

type B struct {
        *A
        D int
    }

take the address of s at the call site

Add(&s)

or make s a pointer (*B):

s := &B{}
    Add(s)

The relevent portion of the spec

Given a struct type S and a type named T, promoted methods are included in the method set of the struct as follows:

• If S contains an anonymous field T, the method sets of S and *S both include promoted methods with receiver T. The method set of *S also includes promoted methods with receiver *T.
    • If S contains an anonymous field *T, the method sets of S and *S both include promoted methods with receiver T or *T.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我的数据无法存进链表里
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端