douyuqing_12345 2019-05-21 18:25
浏览 251
已采纳

与多个文件一起打包,如何结构

Go noob, I cannot seem to figure out how to structure my project with packages. What I want is this:

• I want to create a package, lets say its called Dart.
  • I have a file called dart.go with package main and the main function in my project directory.
  • I have another file, lets call it functions.go in my project directory with 'package dart' as the first line.
  • I just want to call functions from functions.go in main, but cannot figure out how to name the packages to get it to build.
  • If I put package dart at the top of functions.go it wont build because it finds packages main and dart. I dont want functions.go to be part of another package, I just want one package and the ability to split the functions in this package into multiple files.
  • Is this possible in go, or do I have to make multiple packages?

dart.go

package main 

import (
)  

func main () {
  // call functions declared in functions.go
}

functions.go

package dart  

import (
)

func Function1() {
}

func Function2() {
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsgrs26202 2019-05-21 18:39
    关注

if all you want to do is access functions in a different file, have functions.go also start with package main instead of package dart. That way, you are working within a single package but with your code divided into multiple files. Make sure they're in the same directory so that they're considered in the same package.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上