douhan1860 2019-04-17 02:32
浏览 780

如何在Win 10中使用WSL Ubuntu Bash开发Go App

I have a Windows 10 with WSL Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, I can't to install Linux on my Laptop by problems of compatibility.

The issue I see going is where to keep my GOPATH (Golang workspace) and all src code. One of the main limitations with WSL is that you cannot modify files from the linux subsystem within Windows, so keeping my GOPATH under the linux subsystem and editing using Goland or VS Code on Windows won't work.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dourang8305 2019-04-17 02:54
    关注

What’s new for WSL in Windows 10 version 1903?

Craig Loewen

Craig

February 15th, 2019

The next Windows update is coming soon and we’re bringing exciting new updates to WSL with it! These include accessing the Linux file system from Windows, and improvements to how you manage and configure your distros in the command line.

Accessing Linux files from Windows

In the past, creating and changing Linux files from Windows resulted in losing files or corrupting data. Making this possible has been a highly requested and long anticipated feature. We’re proud to announce you can now easily access all the files in your Linux distros from Windows.

... you can access whatever Linux files you would like, just like you would any other file through File explorer. This includes operations such as: dragging files back and forth to other locations, copy and paste, and even interesting scenarios like using the context menu to open VSCode in a WSL directory!

Craig Loewen

Program Manager, Windows Developer Platform

If you are impatient and you can tolerate the loss of privacy, consider using the Windows Insider program releases.

April 4, 2019 9:00 am

Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency

By Mike Fortin / Corporate Vice President, Windows

I’m pleased to announce that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update will start to be available next week in the Release Preview Ring for those in the Windows Insider Program.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效