dsp15140275697 2018-07-27 21:46
浏览 73

dep init -v在执行时挂起

I'll start with a disclaimer here. I'm running go on Ubuntu 18.0.4 on Windows subsystem.

I have a package in which I was able to run "dep init" successfully from the windows command line. I created a new clone (successful clone, so no network connectivity issues) of the repo in my Ubuntu subsystem and ran "dep init."

This is when I run into problems. Dep just hangs after pulling a single package down. Subsequent calls to dep init do not pull more packages. Running "dep init -v" produces the following:

#> dep init -v
Getting direct dependencies...
Checked 14 directories for packages.
Found 3 direct dependencies.

Take a look at the attached screen capture to see that process threads are spun up but are doing nothing (0% CPU and RAM usage).

Screen Capture with HTOP and my dep pkg folder structure

Things I've tried:

1. Turning it off and on again.
  2. I've completely cleaned out my dep package folder and re-run dep init. This is how I know that there is just a single package that is actually getting pulled.
  3. Made sure that my ssh keys are up-to-date with github.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du27271 2019-07-08 07:53
    关注

dep was the "official experiment." The Go toolchain, as of 1.11, has adopted an approach that sharply diverges from dep. As a result, we are continuing development of dep, but gearing work primarily towards the development of an alternative prototype for versioning behaviour in the toolchain.

Go 1.11 included preliminary support for modules and includes support for vendoring.

You should stop using dep and refer to How to Define a Module to migrate your project.

First, navigate to your source tree, and then follow these instructions:

Create the initial module definition and write it to the go.mod file:

$ go mod init                  

This step converts from any existing dep Gopkg.lock file or from any of the other nine total supported dependency formats, adding require statements to match the existing configuration.

go mod init will often be able to use auxiliary data (such as VCS meta-data) to automatically determine the appropriate module path, but if go mod init states it can not automatically determine the module path, or if you need to otherwise override that path, you can supply the module path as an optional argument to go mod init, for example:

$ go mod init github.com/my/repo

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ogg dd trandata 报错
  • ¥15 高缺失率数据如何选择填充方式
  • ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
  • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错