donglu9134 2016-12-28 20:16
浏览 1135
已采纳

用Golang替换文件中的一行

I'm new to Golang, starting out with some examples. Currently, what I'm trying to do is reading a file line by line and replace it with another string in case it meets a certain condition. The file is use for testing purposes contains four lines:

one
two
three
four

The code working on that file looks like this:

func main() {

file, err := os.OpenFile("test.txt", os.O_RDWR, 0666)

if err != nil {
       panic(err)
     }

reader := bufio.NewReader(file)

for {

fmt.Print("Try to read ...
")

pos,_ := file.Seek(0, 1)
         log.Printf("Position in file is: %d", pos)
         bytes, _, _ := reader.ReadLine()

if (len(bytes) == 0) {
            break
         }

lineString := string(bytes)

if(lineString == "two") {
             file.Seek(int64(-(len(lineString))), 1)
             file.WriteString("This is a test.")
         }

fmt.Printf(lineString + "
")
   }

file.Close()
 }

As you can see in the code snippet, I want to replace the string "two" with "This is a test" as soon as this string is read from the file. In order to get the current position within the file I use Go's Seek method. However, what happens is that always the last line gets replaced by This is a test, making the file looking like this:

one
two
three
This is a test

Examining the output of the print statement which writes the current file position to the terminal, I get that kind of output after the first line has been read:

2016/12/28 21:10:31 Try to read ...
2016/12/28 21:10:31 Position in file is: 19

So after the first read, the position cursor already points to the end of my file, which explains why the new string gets appended to the end. Does anyone understand what is happening here or rather what is causing that behavior?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dran0703 2016-12-28 20:23
    关注

The Reader is not controller by the file.Seek. You have declared the reader as: reader := bufio.NewReader(file) and then you read one line at a time bytes, _, _ := reader.ReadLine() however the file.Seek does not change the position that the reader is reading.

Suggest you read about the ReadSeeker in the docs and switch over to using that. Also there is an example using the SectionReader.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突