drryyiuib43562604 2019-05-04 22:24
浏览 15
已采纳

Go可以避免使用中间接口吗?

I am trying to see if Go supports a language feature I use in other OO languages (such as Java). I'd like to define a few interfaces and pass an object that supports some of them to a function as a parameter.

In Java I might define a bunch of single method interfaces like HasAdd, HadMul, HasSub, HasDiv, HasSin, HasCos, HasTan, etc.

And then I might define a generic method whose argument T is defined as <T extends HasSin & HasAdd>. I pass in a T to the method. Note I don't have to define an intermediate Interface that contains both HasSin and HasAdd. (Which is great because n interfaces results in needing 2^n intermediate interfaces to cover all cases).

I know go does not support generics. But can it do something like func(HasSin & HasAdd obj)? It seems it should support this behavior. I just haven't found documentation that cinches it either way.

I have seen this: https://golangbot.com/interfaces-part-2/ where there is an example of something similar near the bottom of the article but it does indeed use an intermediate interface.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqian1975 2019-05-04 22:34
    关注

Declare an interface with the methods required by the function:

type SinAdder interface {
        Sin(float64) float64
        Add(float64, float64) float64
    }

If you declared the single method interfaces Siner and Adder, then you can declare SinAdder in terms of those interfaces:

type SinAdder interface {
        Siner
        Adder
    }

Use that interface in the function:

func example(arg SinAdder) {
    }

Any value that has the Sin and Add methods can be passed to example.

You can void declaring the SinAdder interface by using an anonymous interface definition in the function argument:

func example(arg interface { Siner; Adder }) {
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵