duanjue2560 2017-08-26 20:00
浏览 29
已采纳

我可以在多个源目录中开发go软件包吗?

I am developing a go package, which is a little bit complex and thus I want to organize the source code into multiple directories.

However, I don't want the users of the package to have to use too long imports. Anyways, the internal structure of the package isn't their concern.

Thus, my package structure looks so:

subDir1
  subSubDir1
  subSubDir2
subDir2
  subSubDir3

...and so on. All of them have their exported calls.

I would like to avoid that my users have to import

import (
  "mypackage/subDir1"
  "mypackage/subDir1/subSubDir2"
)

...and so on.

I only want, if they want to use an exported function from my package, they should have access all of them by simply importing mypackage.

I tried that I declare package mypackage in all of the .go files. Thus, I had source files in different directories, but with the same package declaration.

In this case, the problem what I've confronted was that I simply couldn't import multiple directories from the same package. It said:

./src1.go:6:15: error: redefinition of ‘mypackage’
   "mypackage/mysubdir1"
               ^
./src1.go:4:10: note: previous definition of ‘mypackage’ was here
   "mypackage"
          ^
./src1.go:5:15: error: redefinition of ‘mypackage’
   "mypackage/mysubdir2"
               ^
./src1.go:4:10: note: previous definition of ‘mypackage’ was here
   "mypackage"
          ^

Is it somehow possible?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongshui2254 2017-08-27 06:52
    关注

You should not do this in any case, as the language spec allows a compiler implementation to reject such constructs. Quoting from Spec: Package clause:

A set of files sharing the same PackageName form the implementation of a package. An implementation may require that all source files for a package inhabit the same directory.

Instead "structure" your file names to mimic the folder structure; e.g. instead of files of

foo/foo1.go
    foo/bar/bar1.go
    foo/bar/bar2.go

You could simply use:

foo/foo1.go
    foo/bar-bar1.go
    foo/bar-bar2.go

Also if your package is so big that you would need multiple folders to even "host" the files of the package implementation, you should really consider not implementing it as a single package, but break it into multiple packages.

Also note that Go 1.5 introduced internal packages. If you create a special internal subfolder inside your package folder, you may create any number of subpackages inside that (even using multiple levels). Your package will be able to import and use them (or to be more precise all packages rooted at your package folder), but no one else outside will be able to do so, it would be a compile time error.

E.g. you may create a foo package, have a foo/foo.go file, and foo/internal/bar package. foo will be able to import foo/internal/bar, but e.g. boo won't. Also foo/baz will also be able to import and use foo/internal/bar because it's rooted at foo/.

So you may use internal packages to break down your big package into smaller ones, effectively grouping your source files into multiple folders. Only thing you have to pay attention to is to put everything your package wants to export into the package and not into the internal packages (as those are not importable / visible from the "outside").

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题