dth62818 2014-05-04 09:48
浏览 114
已采纳

在Go中流式传输BSON-> JSON HTTP回复?

Currently I am running this in a http handler:

err := mongoCollection.Find(bson.M{"name": vars["name"]}).One(&result)
data, err := json.Marshal(result)
w.Write(data)

How can I begin serving the result before the full BSON data is in?

Edit: the answer needs to go beyond the mgo extension and go into bson. mgo as far as I can see will only serve full documents if I not mistaken. I have one - possibly large - document as my code example clearly shows.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doulian7252 2014-05-10 16:03
    关注

In order for this to be possible, you would need these things:

1. Access to a Reader for the incoming bson stream
    2. A datatype for generic document parts
    3. A streaming decoder for bson which reads from the Reader and produces document parts
    4. A streaming encoder for json that consumes document parts and writes to a Writer

mgo does not provide number 1. encoding/json does not provide number 2 or 4. mgo/bson does not provide number 3. A bit of googling doesn't turn up any help for any of those points in Go, though there are streaming json parsers in other languages (see answers for Is there a streaming API for JSON?).

Your desire to do this is reasonable, but the support just doesn't exist yet. Fortunately, json and bson are simple enough and all the components you're using are open source, so in theory you could write the tools you need.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题