douleijiang8111 2014-07-21 20:08
浏览 372
已采纳

HTTP回调URL与WebSocket进行异步响应?

I have two servers: Golang and Python (2.7). The Python (Bottle) server has a computation intensive task to perform and exposes a RESTful URI to start the execution of the process. That is, the Go server sends:

HTTP GET to myserver.com/data

The python server performs the computation and needs to inform the Go server of the completion of the processing. There are two ways in which I see this can be designed:

1. Go sends a callback URL/data to Python and python responds by hitting that URL. E.g:

HTTP GET | myserver.com/data | Data{callbackURI:goserver.com/process/results, Type: POST, response:"processComplete"}

2. Have a WebSocket based response be sent back from Python to Go.

What would be a more suitable design? Are there pros/cons of doing one over the other? Other than error conditions (server crashed etc.,) the only thing that the Python server needs to actually "inform" the client is about completing the computation. That's the only response.

The team working on the Go server is not very well versed with having a Go client based on websockets/ajax (nor do I. But I've never written a single line of Go :) #1 seems to be easier but am not aware of whether it is an accepted design approach or is it just a hack? What's the recommended way to proceed in this regard?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dousong2967 2014-07-22 00:03
    关注

It depends on how often these signal are being sent. If it's many times per second, keeping a websocket open might make more sense. Otherwise, use option #1 since it will have less overhead and be more loosely coupled.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?