dongshun7312 2014-06-14 15:47
浏览 123
已采纳

[] map [string] struct错误的Golang分配

As you could probably tell from the below code I am working on a project which creates csv reports from data in mongoDB. After getting the data I need in, I need to structure the data into something more sensible then how it exists in the db, which is fairly horrendous (not my doing) and near impossible to print the way I need it. The structure that makes the most sense to me is a slice (for each document of data) of maps of the name of the data to a structure holding the data for that name. Then I would simply have to loop through the document and stuff values into the structs where they belong.

My implementation of this is

type mongo_essential_data_t struct {
        caution string
        citation string
        caution_note string
}

mongo_rows_struct := make([]map[string]mongo_essential_data_t, len(mongodata_rows))

//setting the values goes like this
mongo_rows_struct[i][data_name].caution_note = fmt.Sprint(k)
//"i" being the document, "k" being the data I want to store

This doesn't work however. When doing "go run" it returns ./answerstest.go:140: cannot assign to mongo_rows_struct[i][data_name].caution_note. I am new to Go and not sure why I am not allowed to do this. I'm sure this is an invalid way to reference that particular data location, if it is even possible to reference it in Go. What is another way to accomplish this setting line? If it is too much work to accomplish this the way I want, I am willing to use a different type of data structure and am open to suggestions.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudao1369 2014-06-14 15:52
    关注

This is a known issue of Golang, known as issue 3117. You can use a temporary variable to get around it:

var tmp = mongo_rows_struct[i][data_name]
    tmp.caution_note = fmt.Sprint(k)
    mongo_rows_struct[i][data_name] = tmp 

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?