dongxiqian2787 2018-06-05 14:50
浏览 97
已采纳

渲染与单遍渲染不同

I've started updating my code to allow for multipass rendering. I'm fairly certain I'm doing framebuffers right but somehow I'm not getting the results I want. The code I'm using is based off the following tutorial: https://learnopengl.com/Advanced-OpenGL/Framebuffers

When I render to the default buffer I get exactly what I expect: enter image description here

However when I render that to a non-default framebuffer texture and place it on a quad, I get this very puzzling result: enter image description here

So my initial thinking is that there is something wrong with how I'm drawing the quad that my non-default framebuffer texture is placed on (the one spanning to all four corners of the window). But when rendering only that, with wireframes enabled, I getting exactly what I expect (and what the tutorial confirms I will get): enter image description here

So that leaves me thinking there are two possible issues with my code:

Wrong Framebuffer Configuration

When the non-default framebuffer draws everything to the texture, it is in some strange orientation and scale that results in everything rendering completely wrong (even though everything is perfect when rendered to the default framebuffer). Perhaps some previous buffer isn't cleared or there is something in the configuration that adjusts how the framebuffer renders onto the texture.

Quad Texture is Wrapping

The texture is too small and when wrapped on the quad that is much bigger, it repeats the output and apparently somehow rotates... Notice how the objects are pulled skew when it crosses the diagonal line to the top-right triangle of the quad. This must be related to some issue...

Code (in the order it executes):

framebuffer configuration

gl.GenFramebuffers(1, &o.fbo)                                                                                         
gl.BindFramebuffer(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, o.fbo)                                                                             

gl.GenTextures(1, &o.cbo)                                                                                             
gl.BindTexture(gl.TEXTURE_2D, o.cbo)                                                                                  
gl.TexImage2D(gl.TEXTURE_2D, 0, gl.RGB, int32(o.screenWidth), int32(o.screenHeight), 0, gl.RGB, gl.UNSIGNED_BYTE, nil)
gl.TexParameteri(gl.TEXTURE_2D, gl.TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, gl.LINEAR)                                                     
gl.TexParameteri(gl.TEXTURE_2D, gl.TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, gl.LINEAR)                                                     
gl.FramebufferTexture2D(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, gl.COLOR_ATTACHMENT0, gl.TEXTURE_2D, o.cbo, 0)                                

gl.GenRenderbuffers(1, &o.rbo)                                                                                        
gl.BindRenderbuffer(gl.RENDERBUFFER, o.rbo)                                                                           
gl.RenderbufferStorage(gl.RENDERBUFFER, gl.DEPTH24_STENCIL8, int32(o.screenWidth), int32(o.screenHeight))             
gl.FramebufferRenderbuffer(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, gl.DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT, gl.RENDERBUFFER, o.rbo)                       
if gl.CheckFramebufferStatus(gl.FRAMEBUFFER) != gl.FRAMEBUFFER_COMPLETE {                                             
    log.Fatal("Framebuffer incomplete")                                                                               
}                                                                                                                     
gl.BindFramebuffer(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, 0)                                                                                 

first pass draw

gl.BindFramebuffer(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, o.fbo)                            
gl.Enable(gl.DEPTH_TEST)                                             

gl.ClearColor(clearColor.R, clearColor.G, clearColor.B, clearColor.A)
gl.Clear(gl.COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | gl.DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT)                  

gl.UseProgram(o.shaderProgram)                                       

draw each object

gl.DrawElements(gl.TRIANGLES, 6, gl.UNSIGNED_BYTE, gl.PtrOffset(0))
gl.UniformMatrix4fv(model_uni, 1, false, &model[0])                
gl.BindVertexArray(0)                                              

second pass draw

gl.BindFramebuffer(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, 0)                              
gl.Disable(gl.DEPTH_TEST)                                          

gl.ClearColor(1, 1, 1, 1)                                          
gl.Clear(gl.COLOR_BUFFER_BIT)                                      
gl.UseProgram(o.screenShaderProgram)                               
gl.BindVertexArray(o.quadVAO)                                      
gl.BindTexture(gl.TEXTURE_2D, o.cbo)                               
gl.DrawElements(gl.TRIANGLES, 6, gl.UNSIGNED_BYTE, gl.PtrOffset(0))

o.window.SwapBuffers()                                             
glfw32.PollEvents()                                                

quad vao

vertices := []float32{                                                                   
    1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, // 0 top right                                                   
    1.0, -1.0, 1.0, 0.0, // 1 bot right                                                  
    -1.0, -1.0, 0.0, 0.0, // 2 bot left                                                  
    -1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0, // 3 top left                                                   
}                                                                                        
indicies := []uint8{                                                                     
    0, 1, 3,                                                                             
    1, 2, 3,                                                                             
}                                                                                        

var vertexArrayID uint32                                                                 
gl.GenVertexArrays(1, &vertexArrayID)                                                    
gl.BindVertexArray(vertexArrayID)                                                        

// Vertex buffer                                                                         
var vertexBuffer uint32                                                                  
gl.GenBuffers(1, &vertexBuffer)                                                          
gl.BindBuffer(gl.ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexBuffer)                                             
gl.BufferData(gl.ARRAY_BUFFER, len(vertices)*4, gl.Ptr(vertices), gl.STATIC_DRAW)        

// Element buffer                                                                        
var elementBuffer uint32                                                                 
gl.GenBuffers(1, &elementBuffer)                                                         
gl.BindBuffer(gl.ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, elementBuffer)                                    
gl.BufferData(gl.ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, len(indicies)*4, gl.Ptr(indicies), gl.STATIC_DRAW)

// Linking vertex attributes                                                             
gl.VertexAttribPointer(0, 2, gl.FLOAT, false, 4*4, gl.PtrOffset(0))                      
gl.EnableVertexAttribArray(0)                                                            

// Linking texture attributes                                                            
gl.VertexAttribPointer(1, 2, gl.FLOAT, false, 3*4, gl.PtrOffset(2*4))                    
gl.EnableVertexAttribArray(1)                                                            

o.quadVAO = vertexArrayID                                                                

// Unbind Vertex array object                                                            
gl.BindVertexArray(0)                                                                    
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqian1835 2018-06-05 15:17
    关注

The stride of the texture coordinate pointer is wrong. It should be 4*4 instead of 3*4 since the start of two consecutive vertices is 4 floats away from each other.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 echarts动画效果失效的问题。官网下载的例子。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加