dpzlz08480 2019-08-29 22:48
浏览 33

如何实现容器可重用性AWS-Lambda-Go编程语言

AWS documentation clearly states that:

It takes time to set up an execution context and do the necessary "bootstrapping", which adds some latency each time the Lambda function is invoked. You typically see this latency when a Lambda function is invoked for the first time or after it has been updated because AWS Lambda tries to reuse the execution context for subsequent invocations of the Lambda function.

After a Lambda function is executed, AWS Lambda maintains the execution context for some time in anticipation of another Lambda function invocation. In effect, the service freezes the execution context after a Lambda function completes, and thaws the context for reuse, if AWS Lambda chooses to reuse the context when the Lambda function is invoked again

In my main.go file that holds a definition of my Handler function I also have func init(). My question is, does init() execute each time Lambda is invoked?

If that is so, should I move variables that I initialize in init() outside the function (make them global) in order to achieve re-use of execution context?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
    • ¥30 自适应 LMS 算法实现 FIR 最佳维纳滤波器matlab方案
    • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
    • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
    • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
    • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
    • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
    • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码