doumen5491 2017-05-17 19:49
浏览 291
已采纳

使用gogland在主程序包上运行多个文件,然后运行/调试go应用程序

I downloaded latest Gogland in order to run/debug Go 1.8.1 applications.

I have the exact problem in Latest Intellij Ultimate EAP.

my project's main package contains several files, when I try to run/debug it as a Go Application, it acts as a Go Single File.

which means that when I try to run the application while choosing the main go file, it complains about missing variables definitions from other files on that same directory that are in the main package as well.

in the Run Configuration when I choose Package instead of File, I can't choose the main package.

so how do I run/debug my project properly ?

thanks! :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyao8698 2017-05-17 20:52
    关注

I've created the following video https://youtu.be/ko-wKntCLjg to better demonstrate how to achieve this.

There are two options that are also shows in the video:

• the click on the link for adding the ldflags parameter: this is needed for Windows applications in order to allow them to be debugged as well as sometimes in CGO apps (or on OSX) for the same purposes. This is an issue with Go, not the IDE or the the debugger
    • the second option is the one that says Single instance only. I prefer my run configurations as such since they allow me to run them a single time and press the same shortcut to restart them when needed.

Depending on your operating system or application type, the first one might be needed, while the second one is purely functional for various use-cases (and as I've said, personal preference).

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?