doutouhe5343 2019-07-10 21:19
浏览 123
已采纳

使用Go模块时生成回购原型的最佳实践

tl;dr A repo formerly configured to use GOPATH is now configured for Modules. All's good and better. However, protoc correctly (!) generates Golang code for protobufs defined within the repo in a github.com/path/to/repo/protos structure when I'd now prefer these to be generated in my sources, outside of GOPATH. I'm moving them to resolve this. Is there a better solution?

I have a GitHub repo. For the sake of discussion, let's call it github.com/acme/toolbox. In a subdirectory, I have protobuf files that include:

package acme.toolbox.v1;
option go_package = "github.com/acme/toolbox/protos";

When I was GOPATH'ing, all was well and protoc would generate Golang bindings in $GOPATH/src/github.com/acme/toolbox/protos and my code, importing pb "github.com/acme/toolbox/protos", would work.

Moving to Go Modules hasn't been pain-free but, the benefits outweigh the cost and I'm future-proofing myself and the code.

My issue is that I don't see how I can get protoc to generate the Golang bindings into my arbitrarily and outside of GOPATH located clone.

I'm moving the files after they're generated but this feels... inelegant:

cd ${TOOLBOX}
protoc \
--proto_path=./protos \
--go_out=plugins=grpc:/go/src
./protos/*.proto
mv ${GOPATH}/src/github.com/acme/toolbox/protos/*.go ${TOOLBOX}/protos

Is there a better solution?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupa2871 2019-07-11 00:59
    关注

The main point of the go_package option is to define what the go package name will be. With that said, it can behave differently depending on what you set it too.

If option go_package is defined to be a valid go package name (e.g. protos), protoc will generate the files in the folder defined by --go_out with that package name. If option go_package is instead a path (e.g. github.com/acme/toolbox/protos), protoc will create the folder structure defined relative to --go_out and place the files there with the package name being the same as the last folder name.

Unless I am mistaken in what you are wanting to do, you can change go_package to be:

option go_package = "protos";

and change your protoc invocation to be:

protoc \
    --proto_path=./protos \
    --go_out=plugins=grpc:${TOOLBOX}/protos
    ./protos/*.proto

Doing that, the generated files will be placed in ${TOOLBOX}/protos with the go package package protos.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序