dongyang7152 2018-07-04 09:56
浏览 65

导入本地源文件以与Travis CI兼容

I have a go project which consists of several packages. First, the main package located at $GOPATH/src/myproject/main.go, and then an auth package located at $GOPATH/src/myproject/auth/<filename>.go. The main package references the auth package with an import "myproject/auth". Local build goes fine.

Now I try to use this project build with Travis CI, especially to learn more about Travis. Apparently Travis expects import statements which don't start with a hostname to be available from beginning, since I get the error package myproject/auth: unrecognized import path "myproject/auth" (import path does not begin with hostname).

On my local machine this is no problem, since my local go knows about its available sources in $GOPATH, and so about the project's subpackage, too, and just includes the sources.

What are the expected steps to do to make Travis work with this import statement as well?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuchen9276 2018-07-04 16:51
    关注

Why not to use full path in import? It does not lead to any problem, right? It works just fine both local and with CI (hopefully)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题