doyrte8419 2017-09-19 09:48
浏览 116

混乱:GitHub项目已损坏(?),说明不清楚:Mercurial设置(?)

first of all, i've never done something with github, this is my first try, so please be polite and help me on the train.

I would like to use this github-project: https://github.com/jmmcatee/cracklord which is completly in go language.

from the instructions: If you'd like to get things build from source, it will first require you to have a working Go build environment with the GOPATH setup. Additionally, you'll probably want Git and Mercurial setup to gather the various libraries and plugins that we've used in the code.

Here are my Questions: I've done installing git and i'm able to clone the repro, which works fine. I've installed mercurial, but have no idea how to "setup" mercurial. Can someone explain what mercurial setup togehter with this githubproject example means?

why i'm asking after creating a directory git-repos changing into this directory with cd git-repos path is now /root/git-repos

# set GOPATH to /root/git-repos
export GOPATH=/root/git-repos

and doing go get github.com/jmmcatee/cracklord

gives this error-message:

go get github.com/jmmcatee/cracklord
can't load package: package github.com/jmmcatee/cracklord: no Go files in /root/git-repos/src/github.com/jmmcatee/cracklord

okay. So, when i'm following the instructions i'm not able to finish. Can someone explain what i'm doing wrong?

Thank you Paul

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drkenap147751 2017-09-19 10:12
    关注

You don't need to set gopath anymore, it is set by default to:

~/go

You don't say which os you're using, but given your paths I assume linux. I suspect you haven't exported the environment variable correctly. You might want to try setting up a simpler package first and verifying you have your go setup right. Follow the instructions here (including verifying your setup is working, and just using the default gopath):

https://golang.org/doc/install

And try downloading and running something simpler (which doesn't require several components installed) to verify your setup first.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录