dongshuzui0335 2014-11-17 23:06
浏览 24

在不知道您是否在该软件包中的情况下在Go软件包中引用符号?

Assume there is a function F in package A that some code I'm creating needs to call. How do I call it?

If I'm Calling it from outside package A, then I uses A.F(...) and if I'm inside A I uses F(...). But what if Murphy prevents me from knowing which is true or requires a byte identical line work in both?

[note: I'm taking it as a given that such a case will occur because, in my experience and observations, that is generally a safe assumption. Even in the absence of technical reasons for it, PHBs and legislators are good sources of the ridiculous.]

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dov6891 2014-11-17 23:34
    关注

There is no such syntax. Observe the following things:

• Cyclical imports are forbidden. This especially means that a package cannot import itself. Thus, a package cannot refer to one of its symbols S with the pkg.S syntax because it will not be able to import itself.
    • Even if you solved that problem, observe that packages can be given an arbitrary name once imported. For instance, you could do:

import bar "foo"

Which imports S from package "foo" as bar.S as opposed to the expected foo.S.

The following things could be used to work around this:

• In the package "foo", create an internal object foo whose members are the symbols foo exports. This allows you to use the foo.S syntax in foo itself, but is a horrible kludge.
    • Use an import declaration like

import . "foo"

which allows you to use symbol S from package "foo" as S, i. e. without prefix. Notice that this kind of import declaration, called dot imports, is considered bad style and might break things if the set of symbols you declare / the package you import declares changes.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理