weixin_33720186 2015-07-18 14:42 采纳率: 0%
浏览 26

网页加载和AJAX

Good evening everyone,

I am sorry to ask such a question, but my knowledge on the particular subject is not strong, and I tried hard to search both here and on Google, but it appears that I know the wrong keywords, or perhaps I just missed it when I found it.

I would like to achieve an effect that can be shown whenever a webpage like the ones here, is loaded:

Birra Dell'Eremo

Juraj Molnàr

Pal Zileri

As you can see, the webpages and the sub-pages of the website are all loaded "behind" a preloader, in some cases an image, in others an SVG, no matter.

I would like to know, or at least be pointed to, a good tutorial and way to learn such a thing. I am not only interested in the loader tho', because I did find some resources about the preloading process.

What really interests me is how those webpages, among many others, use loaders to "asynchronously" load content into the page, making it feel native and real-time each time you change a page from the menu.

Is it all about using the loader both on arrival and "departure" from a webpage?

Is it fast and "feels real time" because the first time you change web page with the menu, the loader image and a few css rules were cached in the browser?

How does it work, where can I look for it? Which are the keywords?

Thank you very much for your patience, I do hope I will not get downvoted for asking such a trivial question, but I had to ask, because I could not reach an answer on my own.

EDIT I might not be the clearest person in my explanation, and for that I ask of you to forgive me, but the effect that I am trying to find (the loading effect both on "entrance" and "exit" from pages) should also send you to the new page, and not load content with AJAX in a predefined DIV or any tag. I heard about the usage of the history API, but that is not what I am looking for.

EDIT II So far no answer has been given, and I wasn't able to find any good answer aswell on the internet, possibly for my lack of keyword knowledge, I presume. I will try to do a loader that works both on load and unload of the page; will let you know as soon as I'm done. Thank you again.

Thanks again.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问如何在openpcdet上对KITTI数据集的测试集进行结果评估?
    • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
    • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
    • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
    • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
    • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
    • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据
    • ¥15 能帮我写下这个编程吗
    • ¥15 ikuai客户端l2tp协议链接报终止15信号和无法将p.p.p6转换为我的l2tp线路
    • ¥15 phython读取excel表格报错 ^7个 SyntaxError: invalid syntax 语句报错