weixin_33737774 2011-12-29 10:01 采纳率: 0%
浏览 37

ASP计时器和更新面板

I have a small web application I am working on that is basically a radio player that plays live radio. On the player we have the schedule and what's playing now etc. I used a asp timer and update panel to update various content on the player mainly the 'what's playing now' bit.

Last time we tried to use the asp timer and update panel on our website it crashed the webserver in minutes because the cpu went to 100% and it could not handle that many postbacks. I am wondering what the best way of optimizing this radio player is so that it does not crash?

I have thought I could load all the content in on page load in hidden fields then use jquery? Sounds a bit messy but open to ideas?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33701294 2011-12-29 10:11
    关注

check view state is not enabled - this will quickly eat up memory. You could use JQuery to fill in a portion of your page (or several portions) after the initial PageLoad. I have learnt how to do this recently and it feels better than the timer and update panels. See this post for how I achieved it - the answer from jwiscarson has the detail.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码