weixin_33720186 2014-01-13 14:04 采纳率: 0%
浏览 16

AJAX响应.NET 3.5或2.0?

What controls the version of ASP.NET that is used during an AJAX request? I have an issue where on a local environment the response is contained in “.d” while on a different environment the response is not in “.d.”

Having read http://encosia.com/never-worry-about-asp-net-ajaxs-d-again/ I know a possible solution and I am assuming that the difference between environments is the ASP.NET version being run. Instead of implementing the datafilter fix I'd like to know what I should be changing on the environment to have the response be in ".d" I checked the web.config and see that it does say 3.5 as the version for System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0.

What should I be checking?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33737134 2014-01-13 20:31
    关注

The version of System.Web.Extensions should be responsible for that. Both the HttpModule that handles WebMethods in ASPX pages and the HttpHandler that augments ASMX services with the same functionality use System.Web.Extensions.

Check the references in the project. If the older version of the assembly is referenced, it could still pull that from the GAC even if 3.5 is mentioned in the web.config.

You might also try using bindingRedirect force the older version not to be used.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C# datagridview 栏位进度
  • ¥15 vue3页面el-table页面数据过多
  • ¥100 vue3中融入gRPC-web
  • ¥15 kali环境运行volatility分析android内存文件,缺profile
  • ¥15 写uniapp时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 vs 2008 安装遇到问题
  • ¥15 matlab有限元法求解梁带有若干弹簧质量系统的固有频率
  • ¥15 找一个网络防御专家,外包的
  • ¥100 能不能让两张不同的图片md5值一样,(有尝)