weixin_33695082 2017-09-14 10:06 采纳率: 0%
浏览 33

保护PHP脚本-Shopify

Basically my question is similar to this one:

How to secure php scripts?

with one slight difference, the other side is Shopify.

Background info: Shopify user bought some credits (Audible style), and wants to know how many he has available. He logs in into his account, and it says there that he has X credits.

That number comes from AJAX call to my server (I have full control), where there is a simple php script which checks the value in db (which is updated using webhooks from Shopify, each of which needs to be verified so they are secure, I think).

The script uses customers ID for a look up, and that value needs to be passed to the script somehow, and that allows someone external to just keep running it until he has all IDs and corresponding credits values.

So, my questions is, how do I stop that? How do I ensure that only authenticated users can check it, and only for their IDs.

There is plenty of info on Shopify docs about securing the connections the other way, i.e. to make sure only correct scripts have access to the Shopify db, but nothing about my problem.

As far as I know I only I only have access to JS on Shopify, which creates the problem, because everything I send to my server is visible to all.

Thanks

EDIT: I just read up on CSRF. I can easily implement checks for origin and headers, but these can be faked, right?

EDIT 2: I got around this problem by using metafields. So, instead of storing all that info on my server's db, I just use Customer Metafields to store the available credits. Webhooks are secure so that's brilliant. It still doesn't solve a problem with the next stage though. Customers will still need to be able to use their credits and get digital products, which are generated by my server. So I still need to verify the requests.

EDIT 3: Comment by @deceze and answer by @Jilu got me thinking. Yes, you are correct, I need to do that, but I don't have access to back-end on Shopify, so I cannot create session. However, what I could do (if I figure out how in js) is hash it. PHP login scripts operate on password_hash. That way you do not store a password in the db. Password get's verified again hash (or whatever you call) in the db, and it's either true or false. If true, you are logged in. So I could try to generate a token using a specific string (make it very long) and user id. Send it with the request, and using password_verify or what not, check it against the users. The one that pops positive is logged in user who requested the information. That is assuming I can hide the string in the Shopify...

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33725807 2017-09-14 10:35
    关注

Step1: Do a session login system. Step2: Before the Ajax, generate a random token in your form or request page, put it into a input display none, send it with POST. Verify each time if the token is set and is the same that you got.

You have now verified if the user is really logged in with session. And you checked that he is from the right page.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵