零零乙 2015-06-09 15:48 采纳率: 33.3%
浏览 522
已采纳

Xcode 错误"无法找到开发人员磁盘映像"

When attempting to run a build on a connected iOS device in Xcode I get the error:

Could not find Developer Disk Image

Screenshot of error message

I saw that there was a public beta for Xcode, so I installed it.

One of the new features is that you don't need to have a Developer Program Account Dingus to upload your app directly to your iPhone.

However, on my iPhone 4s, I also did a public beta update to iOS 8.4, problem being, that there's no Developer Disk Image available for it.

Where do I to find it or how can it be fixed?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30736932/xcode-error-could-not-find-developer-disk-image

• 写回答

21条回答 默认 最新

• from.. 2016-09-30 06:17
    关注

I am facing the same issue on Xcode 7.3 or Older version of your Xcode and my device version is iOS 10 or newer version of your OS.

This error is shown when your Xcode is old and the related device you are using is updated to latest version. First of all, download the latest Xcode Version. No Need to install the latest Xcode.

We can solve this issue by following the below steps:

• Right click on Xcode 8 or Newer version of your Xcode, select "Show Package Contents", "Contents", "Developer", "Platforms", "iPhoneOS.Platform", "Device Support"
    • Copy the 10.0 folder (or above for later version).
    • Back in Finder select Applications again
    • Right click on Xcode 7.3 or version of your Xcode, now select "Show Package Contents", "Contents", "Developer", "Platforms", "iPhoneOS.Platform", "Device Support"
    • Paste the 10.0 folder (or above for later version).

Now your Xcode has a new developer disk image. Close the finder now, and quit your Xcode. Open your Xcode and the error will be gone. Now you can connect your latest device to old Xcode versions.

OR

If you can't download the latest Xcode, you can get the latest Developer Disk Image for your Xcode from this link:-

How to download Xcode DMG or XIP file?

Thanks to @Hailei for their answer. So that people can download the latest DMGs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(20条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题