doufan6033 2009-09-21 03:50
浏览 264
已采纳

在什么情况下使用json_encode()比使用serialize()更好?

That's about all I need to ask. Checked the PHP manual and saw a user post saying that serialize is 45-90% slower than json_encode (he ran some benchmarks). But how "slow" is slow? I can find a lot of "versus" stuff sprawling around but none of which a beginner like me can relate to.

I just wrote a script that encoded an array in json and another one to decode it. I did same with serialize. Obviuously that won't tell me any significant differences between them.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongqie2010 2009-09-21 04:05
    关注

If you're transferring data between one application and another, it's usually almost always better to use JSON encoded data rather than PHP serialized data as the later is a format specific to PHP and not as portable as JSON.

Even in a situation where both the server and client are both PHP-based, it behooves you to use a portable format like JSON to allow the creation of new clients in the future without having to change response format from the server.

I haven't done any benchmarking of these two myself, but if you're finding that json encoding is faster than serialization, than all the more reason to use it.

Also, I prefer JSON encoded data as it is easier to read than serialized data and can quickly be thrown into firebug to be visualized.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制