duanoucuo7045 2012-12-13 21:28
浏览 127
已采纳

模型与自定义表和键名的关联

I'm using php.activerecord, and I am trying to link two tables.

I have contacts and contactCompanyLinks. Each contact can contain one or more rows in the link table. The field names in the table don't follow any sensible convention, but I can't change it as it would break another app using the same table.

The primary key of contacts is called contactID, and the foreign key in contactCompanyLinks is called inspectorID.

php.activerecord makes way too many assumptions, and I can't figure out how to get it to link my tables together.

Here are my models:

Contact.php:

<?php
class Contact extends ActiveRecord\Model {
    static $primary_key = 'contactID';

static $has_many = array(
        array(
            'contactCompanyLinks',
            'class_name' => 'ContactCompanyLink',
            'foreign_key' => 'inspectorID'
        )
    );
}

ContactCompanyLink.php:

<?php
class ContactCompanyLink extends ActiveRecord\Model {
    static $table_name = 'contactCompanyLinks';

static $belongs_to = array(
        array('contact')
    );
}

This looks right, but when I tried to get a row, it's not working. I did the following:

<?php
var_dump(Contact::find(1234)->contactcompanylinks);

All I got printed to the screen was NULL! If I tried other properties like contactcompanylink or ContactCompanyLink or ContactCompanyLinks, I got an "undefined property" error.

var_dump(Contact::find(1234) works just fine. It shows me the fields from the contacts table.

How do I tell php.activerecord to stop assuming things and listen to me when I try to tell it how to link 2 tables together?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanhuancong1969 2012-12-14 07:54
    关注

The undefined property-error comes probably from your ID. phpactiverecord assumes, nay FORCES all properties to be lowercase.

This means that all the fields should be called lowercase. E.G., your keys should be inspectorid and contactid.

Not that this is the case for columns only. Class names (php classes) should obviously be the case they actually are, and so should table names.

I always explicitly define ALL elements of a connection to avoid that assumption problem. This means both connection will have all elements for me:

static $belongs_to = array(
      array('somename',
            'foreign_key'=>'someid',
            'primary_key'=>'id', 
            'class_name'=>'Models\\NameSpace\\YourModelClassName')
    );

but also the same fields are needed for the has_many. The primary in the belongs_to is the id of the OTHER table, and the foreign key is the key in this table (and when I say key, I mean the column name). For the belongs to the foreign key is the key in the other table, and the primary key the key in this table.

Also, mind the double slashes for the namespace.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请提供一个符合要求的网页链接。
  • ¥20 用HslCommunication 连接欧姆龙 plc有时会连接失败。报异常为“未知错误”
  • ¥15 网络设备配置与管理这个该怎么弄
  • ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!