dongzhong5833 2016-01-21 14:15 采纳率: 0%
浏览 33
已采纳

Woocommerce订阅中的订阅频率和价格变化挂钩

Maybe I overlooked it, but as much as I searched, I could not find which action to hook when a subscription changes price or frequency in Woocommerce Subscriptions.

The documentation says that to support price changes in your payment gateway you have to list subscription_amount_changes, but nowhere it says which function will be called when the amount actually changes..

Also in the Action reference I was unable to find an action hook which is called when the subscription amount or frequency changes. If anyone has a clue which hook to use or how to implement this particular feature, please tell me.

Edit

Ok thanks for the comments and answer by @Reigel, so if I understand correctly the change of a subscription in the admin menu (which I indeed refer to), has to be handled by the save_post action. Could you provide a small example how to hook this action and check if it is a subscription and get the $order_id (I guess this is the same as post_id?) to use in the subscription management calls?

Thank you very much already!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyong2063 2016-01-25 08:08
    关注

I will try to explain about supports.

subscription_amount_changes is just a support and will not fire anything. You can use it for conditional statements, like:

if ( !$chosen_gateway->supports( 'subscription_amount_changes' )) { 
         echo 'Please be considerate and do not change the price for the chosen gateway does not support it.';
    }

now, other plugins can then check if the chosen gateway supports subscription_amount_changes and do their appropriate actions.

action hook which is called when the subscription amount or frequency changes

subscription is just a product type. Which means this is just a post with a post_type of product. The amount and frequency are just post meta. all are handled on save_post action. add_action( 'save_post', __CLASS__ . '::save_subscription_meta', 11 );. This is on the post_type=product. You have to check also for save_post on post_type=shop_order as it's more appropriate for checking support. Because there's already a gateway chosen.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害