doumao9363 2012-08-02 22:18
浏览 77
已采纳

在一个网站上使用多个php框架

Our main website uses symfony 1, and by the time I started working on the code it seems impossible to upgrade (too much custom code from previous developer). Now we are adding a large addition to what the company offers. Instead of using a really old framework I wanted to use CodeIgniter, also since I'm very familiar with it. My real question:

What is a proper way of setting up a website to use multiple frameworks. The new features will be separate from the original website, but it will still need a few tables of the database.

I was going to have apache handle where the root directory was depending on the url and just do everything normally. The main website is example.com and the new feature will be abc.example.com

I'm really looking for people who have done this and some tips and warning they had.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongying7847 2012-08-02 22:32
    关注

PHP will run the framework based on which directory is loaded on the server. For instance, on most apache servers the root directory for example.com would be /www. Which means all of the code for Symphony would be in /www/*.

When you setup the path of your subdomain, just put it outside of the /www folder. Then, when you go to abc.example.com apache won't try to load the original site along with the Symphony framework.

I think it will be fine for both frameworks to share the same database tables. I'm not entirely sure how you plan for these two applications to work, but as long as you don't change the column names and types you should be okay.

If you don't want the applications to share the data in the original table, then look into using mysqldump or something of the like to copy the data over to a new table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问如何在openpcdet上对KITTI数据集的测试集进行结果评估?
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
  • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据
  • ¥15 能帮我写下这个编程吗
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端l2tp协议链接报终止15信号和无法将p.p.p6转换为我的l2tp线路
  • ¥15 phython读取excel表格报错 ^7个 SyntaxError: invalid syntax 语句报错