dongyong8071 2012-03-07 16:18
浏览 62

PHP脚本的查询字符串限制是通过命令行运行的吗?

(Backstory: My PHP script is executing another PHP script through the command line (PHP's "exec()" command) so that the cURL session the target script creates doesn't cause the original PHP script to hang. I'm doing this so that I can send transactional email without slow page loads for my user if the email provider's servers are laggy.)

I'm calling a PHP script like this:

exec("[php] [target script] [querystring]"), where [querystring] is a typical HTTP GET querystring (variable=value&variable2=value2). The reason I'm passing the email data to the target script via a querystring is that my PHP host has a flag disabled in the PHP.ini that disallows PHP scripts from detecting the $argv's they're called with via the command line. (For whatever reason, appending a querytring works though.)

So, the question is: What would be the character limit on this querystring? Would there even be one? There is no HTTP or web browser in the mix -- would this mean Apache's and browsers' GET character limits wouldn't be a constraint? Would there naturally be a command line constraint, though?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dppi5167 2012-03-10 12:09
    关注

I don't think there is any character limit, if it is, it's probably determined by the operating system that you use or the language which in this case would translate to your memory.

I hope that answers your question.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启