doucan1979 2016-07-10 06:52
浏览 71
已采纳

以这种方式上传文件是否存在利用漏洞的风险?

I have a simple form in PHP that make the conversion of a file from XML to SQL or vice versa. In this form, there is an input where the user can upload a file with xml or sql extension. I do various check (extension of the file and file size), I read the file using the value tmp_name of the global array $_FILES, I do some operation for the conversion, and then I save the modified file in my server (compressed in gz) with the original name of the file in the client machine in order to give the link to the user and download it.

My question are: There are risks of exploit with the steps that I listed above? In general, there are risks of exploit with uploading a file? Or risks, to upload the file with the original name in the client machine?

Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanhe1965 2016-07-10 07:28
    关注

There are always risks of exploit when allowing users to upload files, so it's good to be worried.

You say "I do some operation for the conversion", so while I cannot comment specifically on the safety of this operation, there could be risks here depending on the operation and the content provided to it (e.g. buffer overruns, invalid data).

I'm assuming you are saving your file with a .gz extension.

Saving with the client filename could pose compatibility problems if you do not clean the filename at all. There are differences in disallowed (or problem) characters between filesystems, such as & in Unix or : on Windows. Sometimes if you simply save a file, and simply read it again your code won't "find" it, unless you escape or strip all these characters properly.

The client filename could possibly pose a risk, if the name could have for example a path embedded into it. A presented filename such as "../../../../home/user/file" could possibly trick your program into overwriting a file, as long as the permissions were very badly implemented and you are simply concatenating paths. At worst I'd say this would be an annoyance or DoS attack - limited to overwriting gzip files and "breaking" them.

The client filename could possibly overwrite another user's files? I'm not sure what your namespacing is, but a clever attacker could try to trick another user into downloading their xml/sql file by naming it cleverly.

Also if you could guess someone else's filename, you could guess the resulting URLs and war-dial through them looking for content.

All of these risks would go away, if you used a nice GUID to name the file. Or mapped it to each user's session (e.g. file1.gz is only valid to that user's session).

I generally don't use client names, or seriously validate and clean them before re-presenting them.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎样才能让鼠标沿着线条的中心线轨迹移动
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝