doudou348131346 2011-04-29 02:27
浏览 76
已采纳

创建类似Google Analytics的数据可视化系统的步骤

I wish to create a web dashboard for my team (day-to-day visualization). I am looking for some insight as to how to proceed (perhaps steps, best technologies, etc). I am confortable with jQuery, PHP, HTML/CSS, but I lack in terms of mySQL, which is probably needed in this case.

So, here are the requirements:

1/ I need to create an input interface where I would manually enter the data for the day (which could possibly be replaced eventually with API calls to the services, but I am making it manual for now)

2/ A database to capture the data

3/ A dashboard to display the info 3.1/ Various Chart types, 3.2/ * A DATE RANGE SELECTION TOOL 3.3/ The data itself, values only in a table

So as you can see, it is really Google Analytics-ish.

Can you help me figuring what technologies I should use, best practices, good resources such as tutorials, techniques, and examples.

Thanks in advance!

Jonas

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtlzdofl66441 2011-04-29 02:49
    关注

you migh consider using HighCharts for this purpose. HighCharts can talk easily to any JSON interface, have a look here for examples: http://www.highcharts.com/documentation/how-to-use#live-charts

A sample Database call might work like this:

<?php
    mysql_connect("hostname", "user", "password");
    mysql_select_db("mydb");
    $result = mysql_query("select * from mytable");
    $obj = mysql_fetch_object($result);
    mysql_free_result($result);

echo json_decode($obj);

?>

This would return a valid JSON from the server, to which you can point your highcharts and build the charts. Good Luck!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码