doushi1900 2011-03-23 13:08
浏览 53

使用GMail或其他ISP防止电子邮件进入垃圾邮件

I was wondering would using Google's business email or another well known ISP decrease the amount of emails from going to spam folder? What are other ways of prevent emails sent from a server from be considered spam?

I currently send emails using the PHP send_mail() function.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drkj41932 2011-03-23 13:25
    关注

Yes, using Google Apps (even the free version) for email results in very few of your outgoing mails being marked as spam.

Note two downsides that I've come across (these are present in all paid editions too):

1) If you don't have access to the server's DNS zones (as is often the case on a shared server), you wont be able to add an SPF record for your server's IP, which will increase the amount of your emails being marked as spam.

2) Google Apps deals with multiple domains quite badly, in my opinion. If you have domainA.com as your main Google Apps accounts, with domainB.com as an additional domain, then if you send mail from person@domainB.com, the headers will show From:person@domainB.com but Return-Path:person@domainA.com. In some clients, such as Outlook, this shows as From person@domainB.com on behalf of person@domainA.com and a large proportion of mail servers will mark it as spam.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看