dongxie1907 2016-07-28 14:45
浏览 15
已采纳

Gmail代理电子邮件中忽略了PHP参数

I am sending a PHP image through email that uses parameters to determine the image to display. This image displays in every email client except Gmail. The reason for this is due to the Google User Content Proxy, which wraps around the link and shows the php file while ignoring the parameters attached to it.

I seem to have the same problem as this question, Problems with tracking pixels and Gmail proxy. Their solution was the following:

I resolved it using https://www.example.com/tracking.php/order_id=1 instead and then on the tracking.php I didn't use $_GET but $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] and parsed the /order_id= String.

The problem is I don't understand how to do this.

When I visit the file URL for test.php?par=1, I am able to pull par using $_GET. If I switch the file URL to test.php/par=1, I receive a 404 error.

How do I use /par=1 as my parameter while still accessing test.php first so I can pull the whole url using $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhuo5671 2016-07-28 14:52
    关注

test.php?par=1 is a script named test.php with a query string key of par and value 1.

If you do not have pathinfo enabled, then test.php/par=1 is a DIRECTORY name test.php, and a non-existent file in that directory named par=1.

Note that PHP won't parse pathinfo data into $_GET. Only actual ?key=val-type query values are processed for that. You'll have to dig out $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'] and parse it yourself.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler