doujia1904 2012-01-12 17:05
浏览 27
已采纳

使用UML图开始开发WEB应用程序[关闭]

recently i realized that my web applications are getting large and the code is hard to maintain.

Well, they aren't really large as you think, but I am not a profesional developer, so my code get very messy after some time and I am not able to handle it anymore. At first, I was coding just like that - without any preparations, system, I didn't even use object oriented programming. It was easy at the beginning and I liked it. I was coding small web applications and stand alone scripts ..

I was getting still more and more experienced and started to feel, that it needed a system. I already knew about OOP, but I wasn't sure how to use it in web development.

Anyway, recently I've found the UML diagrams and now i am trying to understand it. I read couple of tutorials and examples and I think I understand it little. I just want to make sure, if I got it right, so here are my questions:

1. Currently I am coding in PHP, but heard that ASP.NET is better for OOP. Exactly how much is it better? Is it worth of it to learn ASP.NET instead of PHP even if it would be completely new language for me?

2. There are more types of diagrams, such as Use case diagram, Class diagram, Interaction diagram and some more. Which of these should I know to develop a "profesional" application?

3. I was looking alot for some downloadable web application that was projected using UML diagrams, but didn't find any. I think it would really help me understand all of this. Examples are better than tutorials for me. So, do you know where to download one?

4. From the types of diagram, I was just learning Use case and Class diagram so far. Some guide says, that Use case diagram is the first diagram that should be done so I have made one. For learning purposes, I want to create some simple multilangual content managment system. It will have only the elementary functions - admin will be able to add custom pages and manage translation and user will be able to view these pages and change language. So here it is. Is it correct?

Image of diagram:

enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drqn5418 2012-01-12 19:43
    关注

As Quentin states this should really be four separate questions, but here goes anyway.

1. Deciding between languages depends very much on your personal preference, perhaps reading this article would help you decide which of the languages best suits your needs.

2. There are 14 types of UML diagram currently professionally used which can be seen here, aside from those you have named, models which i find particularly useful include; Sequence diagrams, State Machines and Activity Diagrams.

3. As far as downloadable applications go Visual Paradigm offers a free community edition of its software as does Violet UML Editor. As far tutorials go there are many cheat sheets online which show the basic components of diagrams such as those mentioned in this question.

4. Your use-case diagram appears to be for far yes.

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)