dongqu3623 2010-10-09 16:18
浏览 78
已采纳

在查询字符串中使用长哈希来识别动态文档的安全性

I'm working on a small webapp that generates exercise program printouts. A user (ie personal trainer) can create an exercise program, then enter the email address of one of their clients. A link to the exercise program then gets sent to the client, like so...

http://www.myurl.com/generate.php?hash=abiglonghash...

The hash is a sha512 string.

I don't want people to be able to easily discover other people's exercise programs. At the same time I would really prefer to avoid prompting people for additonal password info, etc, when they click on that link. I would like a client to click on the link in their email, and immediately get their program, no fuss.

I'm wondering what thoughts are as to the security of the above, without additional authentication? I know it's not Fort Knox, but it seems about as safe to me as a typical "Forgot your password" system. Any thoughts, suggestions as to how this could be improved, without getting into full-blown user authentication?

Thanks in advance,

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douchu2823 2010-10-09 16:28
    关注

A "forgot password" system typically does a few things:

• Requires you to "know" something once you get to the page (like your mother's maiden name, your high school, etc)
    • Sends you your new password in an email. Even if you get to the 'forgot password' URL of another user, the new password is sent to that user's email address on file. This means you would need access to their inbox, as well as their "secret question"

For your purposes, a SHA512 string should be secure enough. Using a SHA512 is similar to using a UUID, in theory. It is long enough to be statistically improbable that someone could guess someone else's hash. The odds of it happening are astronomically high.

Of course, there are always easier ways than guessing to get access to someone else's hash. Things like the user's browser history, intercepting their net traffic, looking over their shoulder, etc. Only SSL combined with a protective login system would protect against those things.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值