dongtui9168 2017-01-28 15:58
浏览 58

Vagrant UP / PuPHPet / VirtualBox - 无法构建框

I'm starting work on a Laravel project and I'm trying to initiate it with vagrant up. Three specific errors that are preventing me from creating the box.

1: not sure if this one is super critical but it was bright red on output.

==> default: gpg: 
==> default: directory `/root/.gnupg' created
==> default: new configuration file `/root/.gnupg/gpg.conf' created
==> default: WARNING: options in `/root/.gnupg/gpg.conf' are not yet active during this run
==> default: keyring `/root/.gnupg/secring.gpg' created
==> default: keyring `/root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg' created
==> default: requesting key D39DC0E3 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
==> default: /root/.gnupg/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created
==> default: key D39DC0E3: public key "Michal Papis (RVM signing) <mpapis@gmail.com>" imported
==> default: no ultimately trusted keys found
==> default: Total number processed: 1
==> default:               imported: 1
==> default:   (RSA: 1)
  1. The fact that activesupport won't install seems to be the cause of the 3rd error.

==> default: ERROR: Error installing activesupport: ==> default: activesupport requires Ruby version >= 2.2.2.

2. This error seemingly is a result of the 2nd error.

==> default: Error: Could not autoload puppet/parser/functions/merge_yaml: cannot load such file -- active_support ==> default: Error: Could not autoload puppet/parser/functions/merge_yaml: cannot load such file -- active_support on node dev.<client>.com ==> default: Error: Could not autoload puppet/parser/functions/merge_yaml: cannot load such file -- active_support on node dev.<client>.com The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed. The output for this command should be in the log above. Please read the output to determine what went wrong.

I've tried changing the version of Ruby installed up to 2.2.6 and that caused even more errors. If you need my config or full vagrant up command then please let me know. Any help super appreciated.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
    • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
    • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
    • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题