duandou1903 2012-08-28 09:06
浏览 134
已采纳

将Excel文件发送到客户端的打印机

i have a PHP web site and i am writing some data to an Excel file. My Excel file can be downloaded with a button. It opens a window or download manager (if configured). So far everything is ok. Now i want to send this file automatically to the Client's default printer. When users click print, web page must send the "EXCEL FILE" to printer. NOT like the "window.print()" function in JavaScript.

Is there a way to do this with javascript or AJAX ? Does the client have to download the Excel file in order to send it to default printer ? I tried to use a hidden "iframe" with "src = bla_bla.xls" but it automatically opens the download window.

Briefly i want this Excel file, which is prepared on server, to be sent to client's default printer and open up the print options window.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtwr2012 2012-08-28 09:12
    关注

To do this ... you need a client-side scriptlanguage like javascript or vb. php is server-side and don't know anything about the client's printer ..

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮